View Single Post
Old 2013-02-24, 22:39   Link #3
Wild Goose
Truth Martyr
*Author

Psycho-Pass could be made to work in the mold of Sleeping Dogs, GTA, or the upcoming Watch Dogs (which is Person of Interest meets Assassin's Creed meets GTA).

Full Metal Panic would be awesome as a mech game, especially with usage of ECS and other abilities... but I'm kinda afraid it would be basically Crysis with mechs. Not that there's anything wrong with that

Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex is being made into an MMOFPS. It would also work extremely well as a First Person RPG ala Deus Ex, particularly Deus Ex: Human Revolution, which gave me strong SAC vibes.

Hidan no Aria would also be great, actually, if you could merge detecting with shooting and slick controls.

And of course, Area 88 done with Ace Combat Assault Horizon's engine would be a pretty fun idea as a flight combat game. Start out from the puny A-4, work your way up to the F-5, then the F-20...

Also, there already was a Yukikaze game, but it seriously deserves a longer game covering Operation 1 to Operation 5, including the final mass battle at the end. Again, surely Scamco can make this game!

I believe in miracles.

Wild Goose is offline   Reply With Quote