View Single Post
Old 2014-04-18, 16:18   Link #10040
AstroNerdBoy

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
What an awful chapter. How are we expected to truly believe that she's always scraping for money when she gets a $10k summer bonus, and can get advanced what looked like another $30k? That alone is as much or more than what most teachers in the US make in a year, and she went through it in less than a week. I know it's supposed to be humorous that she's bad with money, but that's just asinine.
Well, it is a bad chapter. That being said, I can believe that Yukiji would blow that kind of money because she blows everything she ever gets as soon as she gets it.

As to her pay, she is teaching at a prestigious, wealthy school, so they can afford to pay more. I think Kaoru-sensei makes something like $55K/year, not counting bonuses.

--> AstroNerdBoy on YouTube! - Where I mostly do gaming videos. Help me hit my subscription goals by subscribing today! 😁

--> AstroNerdBoy on Twitch! - Currently, streaming every Friday night at 9pm ET/6pm PT. Impromptu streams when FGO events are going on. Love to see you there! 😆

AstroNerdBoy is offline   Reply With Quote