View Single Post
Old 2011-12-17, 17:17   Link #537
ATM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MalakTawus View Post
About Claire:

I also thought about the Gala-Claire combination,but imo it wouldn't work because the most important factor in soul link seems to be something different than pure ability (that Gala surely doesn't lack) and instead seems to be require a "special connection between the two warriors",something personal.

That's why i started to speculate that the key for Claire to come back from a full awakening is OR completely unrelated to the soul link (basically something that is possible simply thanx to her special body,afterall she IS NOT a normal claymore) OR the result of a soul-link between Claire and Teresa.
This second speculation is based on the possibility that maybe Teresa's soul is REALLY inside Claire.....

About Prissy:

The "trick" to bring her back to normal that i speculated is based on the hypothesis that since she has a split personality,even if one of her personality is already corrupted,maybe it's possible to bring her back using the innocent personality,so her coming back would be similar to Jean's coming back since her mind (in Priscilla's case,her child-persona's mind) was still human.

Of course first Claire should defeat the corrupted personality,if not it's impossible to bring her back.
About Clare I think that those are good speculations (including the one about Priscilla being brought back to “human” by Clare), don’t know if they are possible thou. I also think that you are right about the Galatea-Claire combo, the soul link might be a hard thing to duplicate. But if Galatea could somehow (maybe by Galatea tapping into Clare’s mind and doing a reverse version of what she did to Dauf) instead if messing with someones yoki try to keep the flow of it channeled and unable to harm Clares spirit.

I also like this because I maybe want to see Galatea in action once again, were she should be and not in the sidelines. I hate the idea that she missed the rebellion because se preferred to be teaching some snotty kids who only want to stare at her boobs or to take a peek under her habit, those perverts.

About Priscilla that’s a very good argument, I never thought about Priscilla having like 2 different people living inside of her but it's true that when the innocent part of her surfaced she totally rejected the “awakened being” way of life. So you think that some sort of exorcism might bring her back to normal, I wish it was possible because I think she deserves a second chance, what happened when she killed Teresa, happened when she was under a lot of pressure from Irene, and gave the general impression that she was just one murderous lying psycho. But I believe it might not be possible to bring her back plus willingly she has no real reason to do so (no family, no friends, no love interest). She is really happy killing and doing anything she pleases now that she has most of her memory back, so her innocence alone won’t mean much unless she really sees the point of view of humans or claymores once again and sees the monster that she has become.

Claymore! I know I’m sounding like a hypocrite for saying this but like El Chavo likes to say “vengeance is no good, it kills and poisons the soul” so killing Priscilla might not be such a good idea for Clare and she already has sacrificed things by desperately seeking her revenge. Plus it might turn into something cyclical, because “what if” after Clare defeating Prisiclla someone comes picks up pieces of dead Priscilla (maybe someone crazy like Dae), goes to Rubel and asks for a makeover; it might be revenge all over again :P.

I have always seen Clare as Teresa’s Daughter and I see the 3 resurrected number one’s kinda like Priscilla’s daughters, so I might be pleased if Clare asserts her revenge on those three, if she ever gets the change to meet them.