View Single Post
Old 2012-11-20, 01:44   Link #679
faiz blaster

Though I agree with the voices saying how the Ougi/Villetta wedding made a terrible ending, I also have to go along with Xander in his view that Lelouch's death was a fitting conclusion to HIS story. When you think back on the path he took until then - all the sins and sacrifices he made for the sake of his own selfish goals - for him to offer his own life for the sake of the world at the very end was sort of poetic to say the least. It served both as his redemption and an oblation to everything he held right and dear. Indeed bittersweet, but it didn't left a bad aftertaste in the mouth at all.

Going back to the main topic: so far episode 2 is set for early 2013, but no specific date has been given as of yet. Considering that the Blue Ray of episode 1 is coming out on late January, I'll say that we'll hear more about the next episodes after then.

Deaths of major characters is kind of an unspoken promise for this series, but I don't actually expect to see much of romance-based drama on Akito. So far, I can only guess that we'll have a LeilaxAkitoxAyano love triangle.