View Single Post
Old 2009-10-23, 13:03   Link #97
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirn View Post
Considering those two as a separate sentence, how is "あの女を殺す" not gramatically correct? (Or are you referring to the "俺は銀を・・・" part?)
I'm referring to both and how they're connected.

Quote:
Either way, I'm not really convinced if it's just Yin's betrayal, because he doesn't went all alcoholic in the first season with Amber's betrayal. Emotional impact on him caused by not being able to save his last comrade sounds better for me.
That's exactly what I mean; I don't think he's alcoholic because of any betrayal, I think he's alcoholic because he thinks he doesn't have a choice but to kill Yin and is trying to make himself believe it, but deep down he doesn't want to kill her and he's hateful for and depressed over whatever turn of events has caused this whole mess.

Just as Tomoya Okazaki sunk down to being a lazy smoker and leaving his kid in the hands of his wife's parents due to
Spoiler for Clannad After Story:
in the series Clannad After Story, Hei has sunk to being a depressed and emo drunkard here because of the thought that he has to kill his last comrade and the belief that he can't save her. Speculatively speaking, of course.