View Single Post
Old 2009-12-04, 00:17   Link #842
SoulCorpse
WhO PuT BaKOn In My SoUP!

Well more than personal experience, this is information i've established from other romance manga i've read. Nothings saying NaruHina won't happen, i mean it definitely could, i'm just saying cliches point towards Hinata (the quite gril) either ending with unrequited love or finding someone else.

Putting aside Hinata's part and the opposites attract theory, i never noticed any interest in Hinata from Naruto. He could still fall for her, but it just seems the atmosphere isn't right to try and progress naruhina, nor that the chance wil come anytime soon. For one they're in the middle of a war and so i don't think thats the best time for Naruto to suddenly notice feelings for Hinata. And two Naruto has a huge man crush on sasuke. I doubt he'll be that interested in women at the moment. NaruHina can't progress until NaruSasu is dead. NaruSasu probaly won't die (if it ever does) until their final showdown, and soon after that the manga will most likely end. Unless Kishi makes Naruto GT. So i'm just not seeing Naruto realising his love for Hinata between the death of NaruSasu and end of manga. And if he does suddenly start blushing and stuttering aroung Hinata or just confesses to her, i find that amazingly cheezey. If anything Naruto should end with no relationships, seeing as each one has it's flaws.

Of course I'm implying my logic is correct, I mean i do want to win this useless argument.

we can quit while were ahead.

In the begining their was Cupcake, and Cupcake was with Gir, and Cupcake was Gir. With out Cupcake everything that is would not be.
SoulCorpse is offline   Reply With Quote