View Single Post
Old 2009-12-04, 05:24   Link #846
TwilightHack
~ Madoka = Win ~

Quote:
Originally Posted by clawer123 View Post
Well, I think its better not to JUMP INTO CONCLUSIONS.
It's Naruto and Sai POV about Sakura's feelings. We still need Sakura's own words to justify if he still love(romantically) Sasuke. and she lied for the confession
You mean "she". But I believe Sai is correct in this case. Someone earlier in this thread that Naruto may "like" Naruto, just not in that way. Sai's evaluation has been very, correct thus far.

Its ridiculously hard to try and even justify a NaruSaku relationshp right now due to the fact that this is a continuing trend for Sakura... and the fact that even Naruto recognizes the deceit in her heart and where her true feelings lie.

On the subject of conclusions, I reevaluate after every week but don't mention my thoughts unless something as significant as this happens.

Quote:
The bold is about Sakura. Poor girl, I really pity her, in terms on her development, to mature she's been BASHED. And Hinata whose development only occurred from the Pain Arc, through her confession is recognized is GOOD, and deserving on Naruto and be a part in role of the main character for the series.

I must say, we still don't need to bash Sakura's character. She is just facing the phase to mature, giving her the time for development. In Looking to it, She is now More MATURE to Naruto, she accepted the fact, the TEAM 7 they wanted to bring back, is kinda shattered and impossible to put back on.
Saying the truth in blunt terms is not bashing, it is called being honest. She is love struck and she still remains a fangirl... even after all this time. Perhaps calling her a a lovestruck fangirl goes a bit far, but the words fit the person in a sense...

I'll call Ino out on the same thing... bawling her eyes for Sasuke like that... its horrible how petty Kishi has made both Sakura and Ino out to be.

And you say she's more mature, I don't believe so. Naruto has grown leaps and bounds in the recent arcs and truly the only thing he lacks is the resolve to let go of his friendship with Sasuke. Sakura on the other hand... well, I will say that this recent action was not so much a mature act as it was beating around the bush.

in the shadows i lurk... but nevertheless there i am...

Last edited by TwilightHack; 2009-12-04 at 05:36.
TwilightHack is offline   Reply With Quote