View Single Post
Old 2013-01-28, 16:40   Link #438
FredFriendly
Beyond the Fringe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nachtwandler View Post
They don't know he is chuu2. They just know that he played one to defend Chiwa from bullies. So Masuzu still could blackmail him. And he can't just broke up with her now without a reason cause their relationships are well known in the school.
If he had any guts or other important (not impotent) parts of male anatomy, he would just tell Masuzu to go screw, anyway. And it's not very difficult to come up with a reason why he broke up with her. "She was blackmailing me" sounds good for a start. "She was cheating on me" would do just dandy. Unfortunately, he is just another run-of-the-mill loser MC who, for some reason that I cannot fathom, women seem to be attracted to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of Fire View Post
even apologized for fooling him...
This, in a nutshell, is the difference in character between Chiwa and Masuzu. Chiwa, who shows immense integrity of character for apologizing, as opposed to Masuzu, who got immense pleasure from seeing Chiwa humiliated, and, no doubt, would have gone into a fit of ecstasy if Chiwa had also been beaten to a bloody pulp. Anyone who thinks Masuzu would ever apologize to Chiwa for being such a horrible, rotten, nasty person is completely delusional.

Eita wasn't much better. He sure took his sweet time before he ran to Chiwa's aid. Can't say I dislike him much less than I dislike Masuzu.
FredFriendly is offline   Reply With Quote