View Single Post
Old 2010-12-19, 19:19   Link #2230
zebra
❙❙❙❙❙❙❙❥

Send a message via AIM to zebra Send a message via MSN to zebra
Quote:
Originally Posted by MushroomSamba View Post
Enslaved: Odyssey to the West - Even if the combat and platforming can be a bit clunky at times, I'm still loving every minute of it. The facial animations/expressions are phenomenal, and the back-and-forth banter between Monkey and Trip is some of the best character interactions since Uncharted and Prince of Persia (2008).
Yay, you're finally on it Such a fun game and some of the best facial expression ever. You really notice that it's the Gollum guy - from the quality of the work I mean. It's a shame people aren't really aware of it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MushroomSamba View Post
Kirby's Epic Yarn - SO. FREAKING. CUTE. Christ, I almost melted when Kirby transformed into a giant missile-shooting mecha for the first time.
LOL .... I really need to get that pile of cuteness D:

I'm still on Crisis Core: FF VII. Right before everything goes down the drain D: I don't really want to continue to be honest XD Knowing what happens to Zack doesn't really help.

Also rolling around with Katamari Damacy again. Do you wanna know how I totally got the idea I so should play it again?
I made a snow ball in my garden instead of shoveling snow. Started to roll my ball and made it bigger. Hummed "na naaa na na na na na na naaa". And pondered how long it would take me to roll a snow ball big enough to roll my dog who jumped around me like a dolphin the whole time.
He's good at evading so I thought I might be better off rolling virtual dogs. And without my neighbours getting more proof that I'm crazy.

na naaa na na na na na na naaaaaaa~

zebra is offline   Reply With Quote