View Single Post
Old 2013-01-05, 18:08   Link #1783
Belise
Rokushiki User
*Artist

Red's pretty cool, yeah. But I can't say or sure that I have any particular attachment to him or any of the kings really. Except for BL.

For lotus, I feel respect since she is the first one to openly reject the non-aggression pact between the kings and actually choose to fight them all instead. The point she brought up about how they are all basically forgetting all the burst linkers they trampled to get to lv.9 and all the enjoyment/experiences each one of them had personally taken away.

In that light, RR seems like the biggest jerk of them all even if he is a nice guy at heart. He's the one who was all "hey guys let's forget all the names and good times of ppl we eliminated and just play-fight with each other while we and members of out legions continue the process, k?". It's ridiculous. BB is a fighting game. They should fight to the end, whatever it is. Who wants to play a game you love and stop right before the ending(usually the best part anyway), then keep playing it for years and years? If they had that attitude none of them would be lv.9 to begin with. I think it's a maturity issue and refusing to accept BB/AW as a game. Sure its like crack to them, but its still just a game.
Belise is offline   Reply With Quote