View Single Post
Old 2008-09-29, 13:16   Link #965
TwilightHack
~ Madoka = Win ~

DFTT's. That's all the advice I can offer to you guys who reply to the "it makes no sense", "no-basis" posters. In the end you'll get frustrated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natsuki Hyuga View Post
Excuse me while I may address the point that is supposed to have been answered by Twilight Hack, but how do you reach the conclusion that Alto's purpose was revived after he saved Ranka?
Quote:
Originally Posted by TwilightHack View Post
5) There you are speculating for Ranka.
That's what I answered.

----

Quote:
Originally Posted by golthin View Post
you are asking for trouble. This place has become only a forum for Sheryl's fan. 95% of the people still posting in Most forums are Sheryl's fans trying to push their agenda of "until otherwise stated Sheryl won".
Asking for trouble? His post brings up plausible points and is less troubling to me than say Seifall's or Wesley's.

And pushing our agenda on you? A majority of us are merely stating our opinions supported with non-tinted facts. If you can't take the heat, stay out of the fire.

Quote:
One has to be either with Sheryl or with Ranka, not middle ground and not ground for changes unless if you become a fully Shipper for either of the camps.
Well, saying you're middle ground while stating one is ahead is clearly NOT middle ground.

I wouldn't have labeled you inconsistent or a shipper if you hadn't jumped camp at least 3 times (Ranka -> Sheryl -> Neutral) while openly proclaiming each... each time and why.

Quote:
They only read what they want. I have said that Sheryl was ahead before. Reset doesn't mean that both girls are in the same level, just that sheryl's advantage was reduced from what it was before. Sheryl had the victory in the bag before, but now is back to full fledge LT.
I read whatever is in front of me. If you have a delusion that I'm a tinted shipper, you're quite mistaken.

And to reset means to turn things back to even, neutral, 0-0. For example, you don't reset a game and expect your previous score to still be there (only lower) when it starts up again.

Quote:
I agreed with someone that Sheryl was ahead , and i am being called inconsistant. Oh well, I can't win against so many sheryl's fans, So i am going to let you have your victory, it doesn't really matter who win, but it does to you guys. I am being called a shipper. who am i shipping for? Sheryl or Ranka?
Feeling the heat? Think of this as advice in a learning process.

Until you prove otherwise... you'll always be hounded until you can make up your mind about being neutral or not, stop say statements that contradict yourself, and stay consistent with your beliefs. You'll also always be bashed until you give up trying to discredit shippers who have clear and concise, non-tinted arguments towards what they believe.

Quote:
By the way, I was trolled about Alto's death by Kawamori. A few days after episode 24, I retracted my opinion because people came with good theories of how he could have escaped(long before episode 25 broadcast). I realized that there was no way Alto could be dead. I also said that I was a full shipper for alto dying and always will be. I was disappointed that he didn't die. I don't like the guy at all, and said so before episode 25. the way he treated both girls kept me from really becoming a shipper for any of the girls.
lol... you're being trolled by Kawamori even now.

I don't even know what to say to "Death to Alto" shipping. If that's your cup of tea, that's fine by me.

----

Quote:
Originally Posted by monir View Post
Agreed! Any shipping by either side, especially in this thread, is figment of imagination stretched to its limit. Time to accept facts as they are laid out. Admitting to oneself is the first step toward full recovery.
See, monir is a prime example of a neutral ship. He's been a constant throughout the series, stating things as they are and not leaning either way.

Even so, I have to disagree with you monir that Alto x Sheryl is only a figment of our imagination. There were just too many things... but I am thankful for your thoughts.

Like I said, I'm patiently awaiting the movie and have abstained from more active shipping practices.

in the shadows i lurk... but nevertheless there i am...

Last edited by TwilightHack; 2008-09-29 at 13:35.