View Single Post
Old 2008-06-04, 22:59   Link #19
Amirali
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Amirali
Quote:
Originally Posted by 9TailsOfDestruction View Post
haha its all good Maqi I know you were just trying to help out, I blame your source though. (Damn you source!) Does anyone think we are really close to seeing Urahara's shikai? maybe when he arrives with Tessai and has to subdue the vizards. I must be nuts but we didn't see his shikai yet right?
You know, given Hacchi's impressive showing last chapter.........I get the feeling Tessai may turn out to be stronger than Urahara. Even the way Tessai forcibly invited himself along shows his assertiveness. It makes me wonder though, why he's shifted so far into the background then.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9TailsOfDestruction View Post
Shinji being under hypnosis the whole time just proves how of a hax power that is for the antagonist. How can you beat his illusions? Arrgggggg. Ohh and Hiyori just having the mask, that could of been when she gained control over her hollow side and now is a legit vizard
This reminds me of the discussion we were having a few weeks back over Aizen's power levels vs Shinji's. Speculation was that Shinji was the first who could pierce Aizen's shika. Instead, it turns out Aizen was just lulling him into a false sense of security, and Shinji was Aizen's bitch all along. It's slightly disappointing.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by lequory View Post
Well here we are just as I predicted. We have spoilers today. It seems a bit interesting to as Urahara and Tessai both come to the scene and see Aizen. The big question now is how did Aizen get away with all this if these 2 people have seen Aizen at the scene of the crime????.
My theory is that Aizen and Urahara made a deal.......Aizen helps Urahara rescue the vaizards, and in return Urahara keeps his mouth shut. But that's just speculation, obviously.