Thread: Licensed Rosario+Vampire Manga
View Single Post
Old 2012-05-11, 22:54   Link #22455
Chris38

Hm, considering the fact that Tsukune has shown an ability to temporarily remove the seals present in the Holy Lock, and I doubt that Ikeda would introduce a plot point like that, if he had been planing to break Tsukune's Holy Lock.

Not to mention it has been shown that Tsukune is capable of keeping his sanity, despite the fact that his "bite lines" have appeared, which was giving Tsukune quite a lot of difficulties before he underwent the human modification ritual - for example near the conclusion of the fight against Kuyou - so this development shows that Tsukune's sanity / body, became much more compatible with his Shinso blood.

And honestly speaking, I don't quite understand why people are so fixated on revving Alucard, after all I doubt that most fans of the R+V would enjoy it, if this series became a full-out action series, which is what would occur if Alucard would awaken, since his revival would equal to an open war between humans and ayashi breaking out, and even before that the chances of anyone in the Fary Tale's HQ surviving this, is pretty small, in my opinion.

Not to mention, Fong Fong, Yukari, Mizore, Kurumu and ... Outer Moka aren't exactly in what I would say an optimal condition, and some of them already require some Deus Ex Machina's to make them survive the current arc, so putting another fake out, by having the protagonists miraculously survive Alucard's revival might be too much for some fans to take, in other words, such an development could easily turn against Ikeda, which is the reason why I don't think that Alucard's revival won't occur in the current arc, it will probably be left for later, when the protagonists and their friends have become stronger and most of them aren't already in a severely wounded condition.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote