View Single Post
Old 2009-10-05, 14:41   Link #2
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

The OP and ED were all good. Though the 2nd OP does a wonderful job of spoiling future events...

For the actual anime, there were several unfortunate points, but it proved to be pretty entertaining.
The points of complaint would be:
1. Senjou no Valkyria... Yet there is so little focus on the "senjou"... A lot more romance-focused
2. The disappearance of the Elderweiss... They said Zaka would drive the thing. It never appeared again...
3. A lack of development for the side characters.

Though the most unfortunate thing was the attitude of the "fans". Getting a warning (that didn't have much effect past one episode thread). railing off to a stupid low-leveled argument on a different anime, *insert relentlessflame's post*
I heard the game was really good... But when I see how the "fans" of the game are, it makes me wonder if the game is actually not good and that the peo-... *cough* Nevermind. I'll keep that thought in my head...
Of course, this isn't a con of the anime, just the entire board for this anime was...

The story wasn't the best though. The characters were good enough. Kind of sad to see Welkin, the protagonist? turning into a wimp though.
Anyways, it was fun. The 2nd ED is in my MP3.
8/10

( ^ω^) "Fans" attacking from the shadows... As expected.

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)

Last edited by serenade_beta; 2009-10-05 at 18:27.