View Single Post
Old 2012-06-18, 13:05   Link #3500
Zulu Keita

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
Just gonna say this, Destined_Fate: The games don't count. None of them count. Not Dynasty Warriors, not SRW, none of them. None of them are canon and none of them make accurate portrayals of the machines used in them. Stop using them as a crutch for this debate. Use the actual canon evidence portrayed in the shows.
Agreed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yesman View Post
An armless Providence.

While Cagalli is crying.
Another "Kira used SEED mode while X didn't" Scenario.

Actually, he took Neo out by shooting him.

Before Shinn arrived, he wasn't doing anything or even damaging the Destroy. Heck, Stella managed to block one of Kira's beam saber swing when she went insane after he took down Neo.
Armless or not, I was just trying to point out that most of the known pilots he has beaten, he has beaten with Melee weaponry, Kira still took out Rau with his saber.

Kira used SEED while the X didnt? You clearly missed the point I was trying to make, Im well aware that Athrun was not in SEED, I was mentioning the fact that Kira also went for his beam sabers instead of range weaponry to take out Athrun, If Kira would suck at Melee weaponry, He would not choose to pick a saber to take out Saviour.

Yes, He took out Neo by shooting, My bad.

Again, Im not trying to analyze what happened, Just pointing out that Kira DOES indeed use his beam sabers and finishes most of the known pilots with them.

I definetly agree with your points as well but I maybe didnt clarify my point that well anyways... I was just trying to make a point that Kira does use his beam sabers well
Zulu Keita is offline   Reply With Quote