View Single Post
Old 2008-09-29, 12:30   Link #961
golthin

Quote:
Originally Posted by justavisitor View Post
Wow, the shipper's war is still going on? XD

Overall, I think the episode is perfect...That's what the macross ending is supposed to be...throwing everything you can find towards both sides...(That's why I like this and DYRL ending more than plus and zero..not that they aren't good...but i just like big battle end XD)

As for the LT, from Ranka fans point of view, when Sheryl, such a beautiful lady who has a great personality keeps chasing the main character from episode 5 to 24, yet Alto still cannot make an apparent decision, what kind of conclusion can we make?

A) he is retarded
B) the director is milking for the movie
C) He just wants both (after all, no one says the law in Frontier about Marriage has to be 1+1 XD)
or...
D) Maybe the bond between Alto and Ranka is deeper than we all thought it was

Just my thought
you are asking for trouble. This place has become only a forum for Sheryl's fan. 95% of the people still posting in Most forums are Sheryl's fans trying to push their agenda of "until otherwise stated Sheryl won". One has to be either with Sheryl or with Ranka, not middle ground and not ground for changes unless if you become a fully Shipper for either of the camps. They only read what they want. I have said that Sheryl was ahead before. Reset doesn't mean that both girls are in the same level, just that sheryl's advantage was reduced from what it was before. Sheryl had the victory in the bag before, but now is back to full fledge LT.

I agreed with someone that Sheryl was ahead , and i am being called inconsistant. Oh well, I can't win against so many sheryl's fans, So i am going to let you have your victory, it doesn't really matter who win, but it does to you guys. I am being called a shipper. who am i shipping for? Sheryl or Ranka?

By the way, I was trolled about Alto's death by Kawamori. A few days after episode 24, I retracted my opinion because people came with good theories of how he could have escaped(long before episode 25 broadcast). I realized that there was no way Alto could be dead. I also said that I was a full shipper for alto dying and always will be. I was disappointed that he didn't die. I don't like the guy at all, and said so before episode 25. the way he treated both girls kept me from becoming a shipper for any of the girls.