Thread: Licensed 11eyes
View Single Post
Old 2009-10-22, 10:55   Link #208
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Im liking the premise so far i like the fact we jump into battles without knowing everything but as we go bits and pieces are reveled and as the characterization progresses accordingly. I especially liked the history surrounding Misuzu (btw the school uniform fits her so well i know it random lol) i had no idea her past would be that tragic and it seems there is still more to her (glowing symbol on her arm) I must say i love the fact that she access to 5 different swords all kept within her. Not a lot of development but solid progression.

As for the fight scene i was not impressed nor was i really excited about it. I have not played the game nor do i care nor will i play the game till the anime is over. I felt the fight was rushed. The fight between Misuzu and Gura was underwhelming i figured given how strong the guy was it would be a brutal knock down fight. But she got slapped around few times then was saved because Gura got knifed in the back and it was over and i didnt even blink.

Kakeru got a lot of exercise by running around, i understand his powers have not menifested yet but i felt the running was dragged on for too long. I did like the traning scenes with him till he decided he wanted a quick power boost instead of actual traning. I understood his reason he wanted to protect Yuka but the way it was portrayed it seemd very childish.

im liking the series so far lot of questions I cant wait to get the answers too and im liking the characters as well.

Kukuri finally makes her appearance im interested to see how this is going to go and her i want to see her powers of course.