View Single Post
Old 2012-10-25, 20:02   Link #5066
FalsePrime

Quote:
Originally Posted by gordol View Post
Now we know what the White Seven Dwarf does: it creates electricity that managed to disable 20 Virgoes that hadn't thei Planet Defensors up
I'm guessing that is they had their planet defensors up.

Also, that was pathetic how easy this was to guess. Sure I made fun of it, but I really hoped that he would actually do this.

That and we have 4 elements so far.

Fire - Red
Ice - Blue
Wind - Black
Lightiing - White.

Leaving us with three. If this was a JRPG then it would likely be a Darkness/Earth/Holy trio but given it's not I doubt they work in Holy and Darkness (that and Black and White are already used) so that leaves Earth out of the traditionals.

I'm stumped at what the other two could be. Non Elemental/Huge Blast would be normal guess but given how fucking predictable he is being it's almost assured these things Combine to form one giant canon/blast.

Any one got any guesses?

Got to say I'm kinda pissed this is Heero's unit. I really hate how Bandai/Sunrise has turned him into a range fighter despite him being totally not in the series. I don't blame Sumizawa for this at all, they were doing long before Frozen Teardrop, but still stacking this many gun's on Heero's suit seems just to much.
FalsePrime is offline   Reply With Quote