View Single Post
Old 2013-05-18, 14:43   Link #894
Yot-chan
Minmay Guard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reckoner View Post
I expect if he's truly going for something different, to stick with it. Sure I'll hate it for what it is, but at least it has a goddamn point to it, even if I disagree with it. Here I can't see any point since 3.0 is divoriced from the style of the previous rebuild films, much less the TV series.
OMG! Eva is going in a COMPLETELY UNEXPECTED DIRECTION!!! That's so totally different from the TV series, which was predictable from start to finish!!

Quote:
And please don't compare episode 19 to that piece of trash at the end of 2.0. Totally different feeling, mood, and impact. Shinji decided to pilot in 2.0 because he had a hardon for Ayanami and the scene felt like something out of gurren lagann. Completely different from episode 19.
Oh, sorry. I thought you disliked the ending of the movie because Shinji was decisive. Of course, you never said anything to that effect. My apologies.

Quote:
The story is directionless. There's no point to Rebuild that I can decipher. I can only guess he made it for money since I don't believe Anno is this talentless.
Cry, cry... "I can't decipher this!!"

Welcome to Evangelion, noob.

And you're STILL avoiding my questions. How much money does Anno stand to gain by completely changing the story? I'd love to know.