View Single Post
Old 2013-06-08, 21:20   Link #15
Ichuki
┌(^o^)┘モリ!┌(^o^)┘モリ!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ion475 View Post
Come on, it's so clear of a snipe attempt by MadoMagi fan that it's not even funny (Mainly b/c my waifu Kanade is on the receiving end)

I mean, that year you also have Rotte beating Biribiri to reach Final 8 (Although Biribiri fake voting is the cause of that one. Damn Biribiri for knocking out two of my favorite in Homuhomu and Victorique on fakes).

P.S. As far as YRYR goes, I just don't see them being as strong as they were compare to last year without an ongoing show.
I thought Kanade had fake votes like Biri Biri did but unlike her Tenshi's fakes was less obvious, since I heard that somewhere around AST 2011. Won't be surprising if it was since AB was getting really weak at that point and getting 323 votes all the sudden from 527 at round 1 seemed so off (seems like if the character is not a Puella Magi then it seems like 200-450 was natural for them).So it seems like Tenshi "got sniped (which I highly doubt I don't think the MadoMagis cared unless a Puella magi popped up)" when the fakes got removed. Even if they did it has to be a pretty low amount of them.Plus Erica can go 380ish at maximum power without the help of fakes. At least Homura has a chance at top 8. For the another Magical Girl that's eligible other than Precure and Madoka, hope Nanoha doesn't end up like 2012 Higurashi level given their past performances.

Last edited by Ichuki; 2013-06-09 at 12:20.