View Single Post
Old 2011-12-23, 06:36   Link #2273
winter45

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
The Freedom's targeting system is likely visual confirmation in nature,
I have to disagree here

1 In nearly anime ive seen a form of targets on a scope that have been lighted up its a form of electronic locking system. Similar to what RL current tracking system. If fakuda wanted a visual confirmation that isnt electronic based he could of used a different form of visualization but he didnt.

2 Freedom has a N canceller. What this means in a small area he can counter n-jammers, which in turn means electronic devices (sensors/comms) is functional in his limited sphere.

If he is using the n-cancellor that would also mean his targets rader network should detect him providing his aoe is also within the targets. A 2 way street per say.

But no worries i dont need a reply. Ive done my course in basic rader training (which also cover extensive understanding of how the system works including heavy ECM blankets) that i can safely say fakuda wasn't really interested in getting real mechanics into play here. Which is a good call i might add or else i would called BS louder than ive already have.

long story short... targets would of detected him while in his n-cancellor aoe.

@Znozzy.

Yes you are correct i am referring to kira's regular Targeting system before he rainbow spams.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFreedom View Post
and everyone just scared the shjt out of themselves and the battle end up not long after that
I would too if i couldn't hit the broad side of the barn.
winter45 is offline   Reply With Quote