View Single Post
Old 2008-01-01, 01:29   Link #105
DarkCntry
Blue Dawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiori Zuhon View Post
Your sense of attitude are culturally wrong. It is the Asians who have a more narrow-minded views on what friends can/should do and to what extent. You never quite understand the criticisms levelled at Mitsuki? Well, let me tell you. First, I don't know about you but I'm sure many other races of people believe that it is a taboo to touch or (like you said) poach your best friends girl/boy. It is not just culturally wrong but morally wrong as well, I believe. Ask yourself this question, if YOU were the person in a coma, would you give your lover to your bestfriend? Can you still honestly accept them?
Yes, actually, as I would accept the truth that time has passed on and people must continue with their lives and not live at the expense of mine. I would easily be able to accept the actions that Mitsuki took, as well as the actions of Takayuki. As much, Haruka accepted the same actions for the very same reasons I just stated above.

Quote:
"Mitsuki had behaved as best as she could have as a friend"? How? By stripping naked to your bestfriend's guy and throwing yourself to him when your bestfriend is still alive albeit comatose? In medical years, one year is not that long...and in most accident cases, the victim will recover fully. But that is not the point here. The fact remains that Mitsuki f*cked with her bestfriend's boyfriend - how is that acceptable or even reasonable at all? A betrayal is a betrayal no matter what the circumstances is. For that reason, it is unforgivable. I admire Haruka's courage and resolution to bid farewell to those that betrayed her and to move on. By the way, Mitsuki so deserves that slap.
I think you are kinda confused at the reason Mitsuki 'stripped' for Takayuki. The purpose of it was both as a shock to Takayuki as much as it is a proclamation of her total devotion to him.

In medical terms, yes, one year is a long time, matter of fact, comatose patients that are under for 12 months are generally not expected to recover, and if they actually do are expected to obtain a level of brain damage that will inhibit their abilities and more than likely inhibit their cognitive reasoning skills.

Even as it stands, there was no true betrayal as there was no malicious intent. Matter of fact, the entirety of reasoning behind Mitsuki's throwing herself at Takayuki was, in fact, selfless as it was her attempt to finally break Takayuki from the slump he was in by throwing a complete shock to his system and making him take a stand.