View Single Post
Old 2009-07-19, 05:58   Link #54
Darknemo2000

Send a message via AIM to Darknemo2000
Yeah, thats the problem isn't it...

I mean I laughed hard when Alicia started talking about rifts between them in ep 16, simply because there was no such closure between them.

In game yes, in anime - we have few random scenes without that much of gradual progression and they failed to convince me that they were that close before so that they could talk about some rifts now.

I mean Alicia blushes around Welkin but she blushes around any male that gets close to her (in fact she blushes most around Faldio), looks at him with puppy eyes but he is an idiot, shows a little bit of trust and thats pretty much it, so what kind of closure we can talk about? A friendly chat they had on the grass? It wasn't a real closure, sort of friendship but not something more intimate really.

Its a little bit hard to follow script-writers logic in some places. Assuming that they used it. Sometimes it feels like they just threw things together as fast as they could without caring about consequences.

Using bablefish to translate DMC and put it as a letter just shows how careful they are with what they do. I mean at least they could have copied some random english text somewhere if they were that desperate instead of using bablefish...

Add this to shoujo school-girl romance, some tanks, half-baked relationships and scenes that do not make sense... It has it's own moments but so far those are way too little to leave a good impression on this anime.

I am still watching but more because I do not like to leave things unfinished rather than really caring about it.