View Single Post
Old 2009-08-24, 15:33   Link #1919
Renall
BUY MY BOOK!!!

Genji's loyalty is an open question because of ep2 where he is a potential murderer yet has no apparent motive for doing so since Krauss and Natsuhi are dead.

I'm not saying there's anything to suspect George. But he's suspect in his unsuspecting nature. Gohda is kind of similar, but we got his notebook TIP that makes him seem like a goofball in an unfortunate situation. Could he turn out to be a killer? I dunno, maybe, but it would seem out of character for him. For George, we really don't know.

I think the Gaap scene in ep4 is meaningful. George is willing to sacrifice everyone else for Shannon. Granted, you can say that was part of a ploy on his part, but do we really know that? While we may not see it as reasonable that George would kill Eva to ensure he can marry Shannon, we also don't know enough about George to know whether or not he'd consider that an option. And George cries a lot. How much of that is real? With some characters, like Battler, we can trust their sincerity based on what else we know. With George, we still really don't.

Again, I suspect him because there's nothing to suspect him over, yet too much saccharine-sweet stuff to remove him from suspicion.
Renall is offline   Reply With Quote