View Single Post
Old 2010-11-29, 00:26   Link #19163
Judoh
Mystery buff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluemail View Post
I think I believe in this: http://courtofillusions.wordpress.co...9-level-truth/

I’ll be damned if I agree to George being the culprit of the story. It’s far too third-rate!!

There was an interesting notion that while George is good at martial arts, most of the murders are done with guns. It could just be to hide the real culprit though.

I'm not entirely denying it.
George would sometimes be an accomplice, because of Shannon. I thought he could be a culprit in EP3 too, because Eva-Beatrice is basically Eva's greed which she pushed onto George, by her own words. If Eva-Beatrice hints at George's motive, and some of his darker nature was shown in EP4, there is still some basis to suspect him. Remember, if we got all the evidence only in EP6, that's too late for all of the crucial hints being given in EP4.
I don't really like the reasoning in this article. It didn't mention many scenes to back up it's points. I disagree on a couple of them too, howver most of the characterization is consistent. But I can understand why they think that way.

My biggest gripe would be with point two because it's actually wrong. He does have plenty of knowledge there.
Judoh is offline   Reply With Quote