View Single Post
Old 2014-12-19, 23:48   Link #475
Triple_R
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Triple_R
Maki methodically marched into action, at the sight of her severely injured fallen friend. In the heat of the moment, all of Maki’s medical studies and training came back to her. Thankfully, she knew enough to stop Kotori’s bleeding, and ensure that Kotori’s pulse would continue for now.

Muse’s collective attention was now very much focused on Kotori. Everybody else was worried about Kotori and Santa Claus, but Kotori’s situation certainly seemed of more immediate concern right now.

“…Maki, is Kotori going to be Ok?” Eri managed in question, once more taking charge of Muse with Honoka no longer up to the task, as Honoka continued to cry on Eri’s shoulders.

“I-I’m going to do everything I can.” Maki replied, “But I’m not going to lie… It’s not good. And this sort of wound… I’ve never prepared myself for something like this…”

Maki was close to breaking down in tears herself, as she struggled strenuously to keep Kotori alive. Nico placed one hand on Maki’s shoulder to try to comfort her friend through this.

“How about you, Dr. Casey?” asekd totoum, “Can you help here?”

“I am a physician, but my main expertise is in electronics and robotics” began Dr. Casey in answer, “I’m probably less well-suited to deal with this sort of situation than Maki is.”

“What are we going to do?!” exclaimed a questioning Rin, putting her hands over her mouth, while tears rushed to her eyes.

With that, Umi started breaking down into tears as well, while Hanayo comforted Rin. The scene was one of deep dark depression. Until…

Darthtabby!” cried out m0ef0xZer0, as she saw a plane flying towards them, with her brother piloting it.

“That looks like one of the planes in The Pilot’s Love Song!” added in Haak.

And sure enough, it did, as it was yet another life-sized plane replica in Darthtabby’s collection. Darthtabby made a good soft landing of his plane. After that, he quickly exited the plane, along with his flying companion. Haak, Tuxedo R, and m0ef0xZer0 all rushed over to greet moef0xZer0’s brother.

“Please don’t cry out to me like that while in that form…” Darthtabby said to his ‘brother’ right now, “Your magical girl transformation is disturbing enough!”

“S-sorry” moefoxZe0 replied, while scratching the back of her head, “But that’s not what’s important right now! What’s important is…”

“Kotori’s situation” interjected Darthtabby’s flying companion, “We know.”

Ledgem!” exclaimed Tuxedo R, “I haven’t seen you in ages!”

“It’s good to be back.” Ledgem said with a smile, “Especially at such an integral moment.”

Ledgem then quickly moved towards where Maki and Kotori were now lying.

“Let me help you.” Ledgem said to Maki, “I’m very knowledgeable about brain science and brain surgery.”

“Sure... please do!” exclaimed Maki in reply.

Ledgem then began working tirelessly to save Kotori’s life!

A few minutes later, after Kotori’s head had been thoroughly worked on and bandaged up…

“Is she going to make it, Ledgem?” Tuxedo R asked him with a whisper.

“I don’t know.” Ledgem answered in brutal honesty, “I’d say her odds are 50/50.”

“Is there anything else that can be done?” Dr. Casey asked Ledgem.

“Likely not, from a scientific perspective”, answered Ledgem, “However, you do have actual magicians in your ranks, don’t you? Healing magic may achieve what science alone can’t.”

Dr. Casey and Tuxedo R then looked towards Hooves, Konakaga, moef0xZer0, and Sailor Faerie.

“This really sucks!” exclaimed Sailor Faerie, “One of the few types of magic I don’t know! If only Sayaka was here…”

I am!” came a definitive shout, worthy of the Fortissimo hairpiece!

Honoka, Eri, and Umi’s eyes then quickly shifted to the returning Sayaka Miki.

“Let me through” Sayaka said to Maki and Umi, who were kneeling next to Kotori, “I’ll finish the healing!”

“Sayaka… no!” cried Kyouko, following behind her, “You don’t have enough magic left for…”

But Kyouko’s protestations arrived too late, for Sayaka rapidly healed Kotori with a big bluish burst of magic!

“…Unnnhhh…” moaned an awakening Kotori, as her head wound had disappeared, and her eyes opened up, “W-what happened? I feel like I blacked out…”

~KOTORI!!!” cried Honoka, as she fell to her knees and tightly wrapped her arms around Kotori’s head and shoulders.

“Honoka?” Kotori began in question, “You’re Ok? Thank goodness! I saw that bullet, and…”

“SAYAKA!” cried Kyouko, as Sayaka fell to the ground, fainting due to heavy magic use.

Sayaka had fallen into unconsciousness, but it’s not likely she was having pleasant dreams. Instead she, like everybody else, was now experiencing a…

Chapter 9 – Nightmare Before Christmas

“Akuma Homura has escaped?” Jinnai asked, a bit alarmed at hearing this from the T-9006.

“Yes, she has” confirmed Tatsuya, “But apparently, the power inhibitor collar I put on her neck is still functioning, as I’m getting location readings from it.”

Phew… that’s a relief!” Jinnai exclaimed, wiping some sweat from off his brow.

“It certainly is, given how we have almost exhausted our entire list of contingency plans” Tatsuya stated.

“It was a carefully concocted genius plan with several moving parts, slowly building up over months of hard meticulous work.” Jinnai replied with picture perfect pride, “First, the bugrom and I broke Jail Scaglietti out of prison. Then Jail created you and Miyuki Dark with his cutting edge cloning technology. At the same time, Jail and I worked together, with his wondrous contraptions powered by my limitless power, to bring Hecate back from the dead, earning the loyalty of Bal Masque! Then Bal Masque helped me summon Noel the same way those silly sentimental saps in Lake Kiriya City did. Finally, Bal Masque retrieved Solemn’s Crane for me, enabling me to raise the Noise level through the roof! And with all of that, I had drawn just enough trump cards to have an unbeatable hand!”

“Though dealing with jokers like Akuma Homura and Honoka Kousaka was a bit more than we had bargained for…” Tatsuya added wryly.

“The power inhibitor you slapped on Homura…” Jinnai asked Tatsuya, “Just how much does it inhibit her?”

“It limits her to a power level roughly equivalent to that of an average Puella Magi” Tatsuya answered.

“And we still have Mami Tomoe, correct?” Jinnai asked.

“Yes” confirmed Tatsuya, “Whoever made off with Homura while we weren’t looking must not have had time to free Mami as well.”

“That rescuer must have laid in wait until we made our teleportation move… clever…” Jinnai stated, slowly stroking his chin.

“Which is why it’s important that we don’t underestimate our enemies” Tatsuya replied.

“Agreed” Jinnai responded, “Which is why we must act decisively and quickly and cover all our bases. Here’s the plan…”

While Jinnai and Tatsuya planned the finishing touches on their world domination scheme, many back in Florida were planning how to put a stop to it. Unfortunately, they had new problems to deal with…

“Stay back or Alice gets it!” exclaimed Kogetsu Shirogane, as he had his MARCH machine hold ClariS’ Alice at gunpoint.

“Kogetsu, how could you?!” shouted a deeply distraught and questioning Kirito.

Sayaka had emerged victorious over Ulith, and in the wake of that, three Puella Magi reunited in an attempt at capturing the sly slippery Scrooge that Kogetsu had become. Now cornered back in Florida by Madoka and Kyouko, Kogetsu took the one last recourse he felt he had – threats.

“I kidnapped Alice a long time ago, largely so I could create a good hostage situation if I ever needed one to bail myself out” Kogetsu stated with an evil grin.

“So you’re the reason that Alice had to leave Claris!” Kirito exploded, with his eyes popping out and his forehead throbbing.

“Kirito calm down” Dr. Casey said to him, “While I certainly understand the rage you must be feeling right now, nothing good can come from launching a wild attack while Alice is held hostage.”

“Besides, I have kept very good care of Alice these past few months” Kogetsu replied with a playful grin, “Her life has involved little more than singing songs and eating cake and drinking tea, all in a Wonderland. Is this not the dream of all anime females?”

“And what of the dreams that countless kids have at Christmas time?” moef0xZer0 asked Kogetsu, “Would you have all of those dreams quashed?”

“That sounds so adorable coming from her voice…” Dr. Casey said to himself.

“Regular psychiatric treatment, here I come!” exclaimed Darthtabby in turn.

“Moef0xZer0 is right, though” Tuxedo R stated, before addressing Kogetsu directly “Surely there must be some way to reform you of your villainy, and to help you see the value of Christmas again.”

“Hhhmmm…” mused Kogetsu in contemplative response, “There is but one imaginable holiday miracle that, if it was to actually occur, could cause me to see Christmas in a new and more hopeful light.”

“What’s that?” Kirito asked, “We’ll try anything to save Alice. Anything!”

“Well then…” Kogetsu replied, figuratively licking his chops.

A few minutes later, on the ClariS stage…

“H-Hi everyone” came the voice of a shy but highly enthusiastic school idol, “I was asked to do this in order to bring back some cool Christmas cheer to a special someone. I-I hope you all enjoy it!”

It was Muse’ Hanayo, standing alone on stage in one of the older and flashier Muse costumes, but also with one key difference…

“Look at that!” stated one audience member excitedly, “She’s wearing her glasses again!”

As blissfully happy as this made Kogetsu, it may have made one other person even more joyous.

Make mine megane!” cried Akihito Kanbara, getting choked up at the sight of Hanayo in glasses again.

“Bah…humbug!” shouted an older KyoAni male lead, known only as Kyon, having reappeared in the crowd after briefly hiding in a washroom following Asakura’s previous appearance, “Those glasses merely shroud Hanayo’s natural facial beauty. Much like glasses once did to Yuki Nagato before I wisely made her dump them.”

Kogetsu started gritting his teeth, and rubbing them furiously back and forth, while Akihito and Kyon quickly jumped into a truly fierce argument over the megane look. Thankfully, a third KyoAni male lead would resolve this dispute that truly threatened to tear the studio completely apart!

“Gentlemen, gentlemen!” exclaimed Seiya Kanie, while quickly getting between Kyon and Akihito to prevent the two from coming to blows, “Don’t let a battle of extremes turn us into lesser, violent men. There are always decent compromises available for this sort of situation! So let me now share with you my beautiful dark twisted fantasy!”

A couple minutes later…

“A monocle…” stated Sailor Faerie, at what Hanayo was now wearing.

“It’s brilliant!” exclaimed Haak in turn, gesturing like a master railroad tycoon villain.

Kanie’s move did indeed seem brilliant, as it represented a compromise that Kyon and Akihito could somewhat begrudgingly accept, and shake hands over. And even just a short moment of seeing Hanayo in both glasses and Muse outfit was enough to make Kogetsu’s heart swell three times as large, effectively ending his villainous ways. Much to Kirito’s great relief and joy, Alice was saved! Kirito then greatly gregariously greeted Alice, asking her for her autograph and making her giggle at the sight of his flamboyantly flying fanboying over her.

“Now that Alice has been saved, it’s time to turn our attentions to Sayaka and Santa” stated Konakaga

“We have a grief seed!” shouted Kyouko, as she returned alongside Kaname Madoka, the two having sought out and defeated a witch just to ensure that Sayaka would get one ASAP.

“Wow, that was fast” stated Dr. Casey with a smile.

“Lost time is never found again” replied Madoka, quoting Benjamin Franklin, “So we wasted no time in getting a grief seed for Sayaka.”

All of the Muse idols breathed a sigh of relief over that.

Kyouko then pressed a grief seed up again Sayaka’s soul gem, cleansing it of much darkness, and causing Sayaka to awake, and slowly rise to her feet.

Uunnnh…” Sayaka said, while rubbing the side of her head, “Did it work? Did I manage to heal that girl with the silver-gray hair?”

“Yes, thank you so much!” exclaimed Honoka Kousaka, as she tightly embraced Sayaka, wrapping her arms around Sayaka’s cape.

“H-Hey, no need to be that thankful” Sayaka said with a slightly shy smile.

“On the contrary, you risked your own well-being to save Kotori, and everyone in Muse will never forget that” said Nozomi.

“Thanks a lot!” stated Kotori, holding back tears.

After Honoka released Sayaka from her embrace, Umi would step forward to offer an open hand to Sayaka.

“If ever you need help in battle, swordswoman, you will have my bow” Umi said to Sayaka.

“T-Thanks” Sayaka replied, shaking Umi’s hand

“So what happened in your fight with Ulith?” totoum asked Sayaka.

“Well, here’s how it all unfolded…” Sayaka began in answer.

“Wow, it sucks that we couldn’t get to watch the end of that fight!” exclaimed Hooves.

“It’s a WIXOSS-related fight involving Aki-Lucky… so of course we never got to see the end of it” stated Konakaga jokingly.

“Ok, we’ve spent enough time fucking around here” interjected Haak, “It’s time to get this show on the road, people! Now that everybody is fine and accounted for, it’s time for us all to rush off to the North Pole and save Santa. To me, my Segway!”

And that should have been it! A veritable army of heroines and heroes gathering on Haak’s Silver Segway to storm the North Pole and save both Christmas, and now the entire world, from the maddeningly menacing machinations of Katsuhiko Jinnai! Ah, but Jinnai had prepared for just this eventuality…

“Why isn’t the Silver Segway soaring towards Haak?” asked a concerned Sailor Faerie.

The answer to that question would soon arrive in a very verbally violent way…

~~NNNOOOOOO…!!!” cried Haak, looking like the guy in Edward Munch’s The Scream painting, while sounding like Darth Vader near the end of Star Wars Episode 3, “Somebody or something bloody totaled the Silver Segway! It’s been broke into pieces! It’s a fuking disaster!”

“That is a disaster!” moef0xZer0 said, with a look of horror in her eyes.

“How are we going to get to the North Pole in time without it?!” totoum asked in great alarm.

‘How did this happen?” Tuxedo R asked.

“We’ll have to figure that out later” stated Nanoha Takamachi, reappearing after having deposited Jail Scaglietti into the hands of TSAB, “Right now, we’ll have to find an alternate way to reach the North Pole.”

“How about your friends in TSAB?” asked totoum, “Could they give us a lift?”

“If I had known about this sooner, yes” answered Nanoha, “But since they’ve already left with Jail…”

A clamorous commotion crept its way through all the gathered heroes, until…

“I guess it’s time to try out the new invention that Dr. Casey and I have been working on” stated Ledgem.

“We’ve only tested it on small animals so far, though…” Dr. Casey interjected.

“True, but what other choice do we now have?” Ledgem asked, “The entire world is at stake, after all.”

“What invention are you talking about?” asked totoum.

“It is inspired by the transporters in Star Trek” Dr. Casey answered, “Ledgem and I have only very recently perfected a mode of almost instantaneous transportation over great distances!”

“However it is relatively untested and we can only send four people per use and it can only be used once per every four hours”, added in Ledgem.

“So which of the four of us should be the ones to go…” totoum mused to himself.

“Well, I’m definitely going!” exclaimed Sayaka, “This was all up to me to begin with, after all, and I will not be letting Mami down.”

“I must also insist on going” stated Nanoha Takamachi, firmly, “Capturing Katsuhiko Jinnai is now official TSAB business, and so that is my mission to complete.”

“Two volunteers already… good to see.” Ledgem stated, impressed at the heroism and dedication on display.

Then a third person stepped forward, the most surprising of the three thus far.

“I want to go.” Honoka Kousaka stated.

“Ho-Honoka!” exclaimed Umi.

“Why the hell do you want to go?” Nico asked Honoka, “You’re a school idol, not a school boxer or a school martial artist or a school kendo star, or anything like that!”

“I feel like I have to go to avenge Kotori” explained Honoka, “I feel like I have to go to pick up for Muse, and to represent Muse!”

Dr. Casey then whispered something to Tuxedo R while Honoka pleaded her case.

“I agree with Honoka” Tuxedo R then stated after hearing Dr. Casey’s whisper, causing a surprised reaction in much of the gathered crowd, “And I also agree with Nanoha and Sayaka. The three of them and me will be the four to transport into the North Pole, and stop Jinnai!”

“Is that really the best team we can send?” asked Hooves, somewhat dubious about the idea.

“Trust Tuxedo R on this” stated totoum, winking at Hooves, “We all have a plan in mind here.”

“Well it’s not like we have much time to spare here” stated Sailor Faerie, “So we should just go with this all-volunteer team!”

And with that, and several ganbattes, the Christmas rescue team of Tuxedo R, Sayaka Miki, Nanoha Takamachi, and Honoka Kousaka would all begin to be transported to the North Pole. Ah, but a fifth person might be joining them.

“I’m kind of surprised that you didn’t insist on going as well” an eyebrow-raising Konokaga said to Kirito, with him finally finishing his fanboying over ClariS’ Alice, “After all, this would be a great chance for you to not only meet Mami, but rescue her as well!”

“What?” asked Kirito, his face looking as though he had been struck by lightning, “If that team is off to save Mami, then I’m not being left behind!”

Kirito then raced forward, surprising many people as he pushed them aside, but what was most surprising is what came next. Kirito touched the hem of Tuxedo R’s cape, just in time to be transported away along with Tuxedo R.

“Oh no, can the machine handle a fifth person?!” asked a deeply concerned Ledgem.

“Don’t worry, it’s Kirito” stated Dr. Casey with a grin, “He’s made an entire livelihood out of breaking the rules and hacking systems to get what he wants!"

Shortly thereafter in the North Pole, only a few hundred feet from Santa’s largest workshop…

“You never cease to amaze, do you?” Tuxedo R asked Kirito.

“I had to come. Mami needs help!” Kirito replied.

“I was going to take care of that” Sayaka stated.

“This is better though” Tuxedo R interjected, “Kirito can rush after Mami, while the rest of us look for Jinnai. They may well be in different locations.”

“They are” confirmed Nanoha, looking at readings displayed by Raising Heart, “I’m picking up readings for a gigantic Christmas tree that is emanating incredibly immense quantities of magical energy! I suspect that’s where Jinnai is.”

“While Mami is probably held somewhere in Santa’s largest workshop” stated Honoka.

“Can we really trust you to save Mami all on your own?” Sayaka asked Kirito.

“Yes absolutely!” Kirito stated confidently.

“Ok, then I guess we’ll go with Tuxedo R’s plan” Sayaka stated, “Let’s get this taken care of once and for all!”

Meanwhile, back in Florida…

“While I wish them luck, it kind of sucks that the rest of us just get to sit here and wait”, stated totoum.

“He that can have patience can have what he will” replied Kaname Madoka, quoting Benjamin Franklin.

“That’s certainly true of your fellow Team America members, since they were recalled to Washington after Ryoko’s defeat” stated Moef0Xzer0, “Still, I understand totoum’s sentiments. It would feel better if we could fight as well.”

“Then you will…” came an oddly meek yet menacing voice from above.

“Miyuki Dark!” exclaimed Sailor Faerie.

“And Bal Masque is with her!” Dr. Casey added in shout.

“In the name of Onii-Sama, I will punish you!” proclaimed Miyuki Dark, as now she would imitate a certain famous magical girl.

Miyuki Dark wouldn’t be the only one to proudly promise punishment this day, though...

Kirito carefully snuck into Santa’s largest workshop, desperately searching for Mami Tomoe. Finally, and with much relief, he would find her! Without wasting any time for words, Kirito rushed over to Mami’s chair, and started to work to free her from it.

“Who are you?” Mami asked him.

“Someone who’s going to…”

“Regret ever meddling where he isn’t wanted”

Kirito then grunted loudly, as a midair spinning kick sent him flying against the wall. Mami looked deeply alarmed, while Kirito’s attacker landed with great finesse, both feet on the floor in confident stance.

“W-who are you?” Kirito asked, as he slowly rose to his feet.

“You really don’t know who I am?” asked Kirito’s attacker, raising an eyebrow.

“Wait… no…” Kirito stated, coming to a deeply dauntingly distressing realization.

“That’s right, Kirito, I am Tatsuya” stated the T-9006, “I am the undisputed King of all Gary Stus. I save every girl I come across while you continually need them to save you. It’s truly disgustingly weak for a supposed Gary Stu. And so it will be with great pleasure that I eliminate a pathetic lesser Gary Stu in you.”

And so now we turn to the final front in the war to save Christmas…

“Only a few minutes left!” exclaimed Jinnai, now standing directly in front of the tremendously towering Orbital Death Christmas Tree, “In only a few short minutes, this tree will be fully charged, and ready to discharge enough energy to obliterate entire cities! And then I will hack into all of the major news networks, demanding every nation on Earth to surrender to me!”

“That surrender will never happen!” shouted Nanoha Takamachi, as an overhead blast from her grazed by Jinnai's right arm.

Katsuhiko Jinnai then turned about to see Tuxedo R, Nanoha Takamachi, Sayaka Miki, and Honoka Kousaka all heading towards him.

“So the cavalry finally arrives, I see.” Jinnai stated, “Although you should know that the four of you are nowhere near enough to defeat me!”

“Don’t patronize us with your false bravado” stated Nanoha Takamachi, as her and her three allies in this mission all came to a stop about thirty feet away from where Jinnai now stood, “We give you one chance to surrender peacefully.”

“Otherwise, you’ll regret it!” Sayaka shouted at Jinnai.

“Oh will I now?” asked Jinnai, raising an eyebrow, “I defeated you once before, you bumbling blue-haired bimbo, and I’ll be more than happy to do it again!”

“You’ll need an army to have any chance of defeating us!” Honoka exclaimed, while Tuxedo R groaned given just who she had said that to.

“That can certainly be arranged, my dear!” Jinnai replied with his largest evil grin yet, “Say hello to my not-so-little friend…”

Then, walking out from behind the orbital death Christmas tree was a ginormous creature standing over thirty feet tall. He looked like an insect crossed with a large mecha, with round thick balls for “hands”.

“The super bugrom…” Tuxedo R said to himself, recognizing this creature from El Hazard.

The Super Bugrom punched downwards, splitting off Tuxedo R from his three female allies, and sending them all scattering!

Nanoha took once more to the skies, blasting at the Super Bugrom, but to no avail.

“His hide is incredibly thick…” she said to herself, “And he has remarkable maneuverability for such a large monstrosity. I’ll need at least three Divine Busters to defeat this thing, but to safely charge up for those three shots I’ll need help! Can Sayaka and Honoka…”

Honoka raced about in great adrenaline-pumping fear! She raced directly into Sayaka’s arms.

“Sayaka, save me!” Honoka cried.

“Honoka, calm down, or we’ll... AAAAAHHHHH!!!”

Honoka and Sayaka were both sent flying and shouting due to another devastating descending punch from the Super Bugrom.

“Sigh…” Nanoha whispered to herself.

Tuxedo R looked on at his three troubled allies, while he slowly neared a noticeably calm and relaxed Jinnai, with Jinnai's arms neatly folded.

“Even old weapons have their uses at times...” a grinning Jinnai stated, referring to the Super Bugrom, “But soon I will have the truly ultimate new weapon, which will ensure the beginning of my permanent conquest of Earth!”

“That’s not going to happen” Tuxedo R said to Jinnai.

“You honestly expect to defeat me by yourself?” Jinnai asked, raising an eyebrow high.

“Even with the Super Bugrom splitting me off from Nanoha and Sayaka and Honoka, I’m not by myself” Tuxedo R replied, “All of the JLMG are with me in spirit, and I have other allies that will soon be with me in person.”

Tuxedo R then gestured dramatically with his cape, as sparkling streaking streams of water came flowing out of it. And then…

“Behold the full might of Canada!” cried Tuxedo R, “Behold this army of beavers!”

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha…!” laughed Jinnai contemptuously at the sight of dozens of beavers holding rocket-launchers.

The camera then slowly zoomed around Tuxedo R, before focusing in on a profile shot of his face.

My beaversfire.”

To Be Concluded…!!!

--------

Notes - Link above is to Star Trek music. If you read exactly as fast as I do, it'll synch up nicely with the end of the chapter. Otherwise, listen to the last 20 seconds or so of it while you read the last few sentences of the chapter, in order to get the desired effect.

MARCH machine - Stands for Mechanical Armed Rabbit for Causing Havoc, name by Kogetsu Shirogane

Just to be clear, I talked with AS member Ledgem elsewhere about him being added to the fanfic, and he thankfully agreed. I figured adding a long-time AS member like that at this late juncture might make for a good plot twist.

I think this covers all the important plot points, but if anybody notices a plot hole, please tell me. I really hope everyone enjoys this penultimate chapter!

Anime shows featured in this chapter:
Puella Magi Madoka Magica (Madoka, Sayaka, Kyoko, Mami, and overall setting)
El Hazard: The Magnificent World (Katsuhiko Jinnai, Super Bugrom)
Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei (Tatsuya Dark, Miyuki Dark)
Love Live! School Idol Project (all of Muse)
Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha StrikerS (Nanoha Takamachi, Jail Scaglietti)
Shakugan no Shana (Hecate, Bel Peol, Sydonay, Dantalion)
The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya (Kyon)
Kyokai no Kanta (Akihito Kanbara)
Amagi Brilliant Park (Seiya Kanie)
Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha StrikerS (Nanoha Takamachi, Jail Scaglietti)
Other anime references - will explain any if requested.

Last edited by Triple_R; 2014-12-20 at 22:59.
Triple_R is offline   Reply With Quote