Quote:
Originally Posted by cloudedge
Ok, let me make this clear... so say your gene score something like:

156 IQ
85/100 Communication Skill
55/100 Analytical Skill
75/100 Eye Hand Coordeination
etc etc etc

How do you translate this result to a profession? There is infinate combination of scores and not everyone of them is mapped to a profession. At some point in the calculation, there will be some "interpretation" that "translate" the score to the end results (your profession)... the problem is can we believe in the translation algorithm? I truely can't see how to do these 4 crucial steps that is the core of Destiny Plan:

1. Quantify A peron's talent/potential/personalities/traits
2. Accurately predict how much of the potential skills will actually be aquired by the person
3. Translate an infinately combination of talent/potential/personalities/traits into a profession that you can prove to be the most suited for the person without subjective interpretation.
------------------------------------
4. and after the first 3 step, still balance the economic of labour supply/demand
i.e. so we have 500 ppl qualify for being a pop star, but we only really need 5, who should we choose? and what should the 495 ppl who get rejected be?
The genetic code written out out longer than any apatitude test you or I or anyone can ever write or do. I'm sure it'd be more specific and better, as long as they could interprete and understand it. Genetics defines predispositions to such things as ADD, introvertedness, extroverteness, mental instability, various mental and physical conditions... the list goes on. You can theoretically make exact specifications of the ideal person in each profession down to a science. The top genetically accurate people out of the 500. Everyone's different, but we've got a template for the perfect pop star. Who has a 100% match? No one? widen the margin, 99.9999...% match? only 2 people? sligthly larger.... or maybe hell, we already know who's going to be the one. We genetically planned for it in our gene manipulation at the fetal stage of development
Moon Eclipse is offline   Reply With Quote