View Single Post
Old 2007-04-30, 07:23   Link #29
Skyfall
Lost in my dreams...

Well, ep4 provided us with some much-needed screentime for Aono. But still - she needs to talk more! Or rather...interact with some one, either talking or otherwise. Apparently she will be going home soon, and i am actually looking towards that. So, she actually does like those dolls. Or rather - the fact that Yorito is bringing them daily. Speaking of which - Yorito must be filthy rich if he can afford to buy one each day.

So... it looks like Matsuri sleeps during the day And looks like she and Mana are getting along pretty good. I wonder how she will be getting along with Aono (and what Aono is going to say about Matsuri being there in the 1st place). They can get along pretty well imo - being familiar with the feeling of loneliness is what brought Aono and Koyori to friendly terms, and Matsuri should be the one who knows this feeling the best.

... Or she will be less than pleased at her presence... i can imagine the sight of Matsuri and Yorito arguing/teasing each other again, with Aono shooting death glares from a corner

The more i watch it, the more it seems to me that Mana and Koyori are not actual sisters. I wonder if this bears any significance, or is the whole ordeal simply there to provide Mana with a reason to karate-chop Koyori for comic relief

But overall - i wasn't exactly impressed with the ep. It felt too draggy for its own good. Or perhaps i am simply suffering a Matsuri withdrawal. Either way - looks like some sort of sh*t will be hitting the fan next week.