View Single Post
Old 2013-12-04, 12:27   Link #7726
Dilla
'Sup Ballers

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
Different Source

This one claims that Brady offered the photo shot and to guards couldn't decline the opportunity. Most other sources online I found to be very short and only outline policies and firing part. It didn't go into much in the situation before the event happen. To my surprise, Bleachrreport is actually one of the few sources that actually did.

However, this isn't about violated policies is what I am getting about. It is about how odd it was when they get fired when I see some security guards on national T.V. actively requests photos and autographs and they got away with no problems yet these two were selective in punishment.
That article (Bleacher Report?!?!) doesn't say that Brady offered anything. It just says that the guard wasn't originally looking for a photo, but Brady was so nice, that they couldn't pass up the opportunity.

And different companies have different policies. It probably is true that fellow co-workers was taking pictures with players, but these guys were unlucky enough to have a supervisor watching them do it.
Dilla is offline   Reply With Quote