View Single Post
Old 2004-05-30, 19:08   Link #253
Unidentified

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nine Devil
What the fuck are you talking about? Hiashi and Hizashi were even,said by Neji. Oh btw Hizashi is dead. If there was someone stronger than Hiashi, i doubt it they would have shown it.Cuz Byakugan is out of the story.

You are the one who is talking bullshit right now. Its a fact that Kakashi is stronger than Hiashi(Character Data book) its Kishimoto's own words. So please stop inventings things. And stop saying i have false reasoning just because you can't defend your argument.

Naruto is not gonna go for 1000 more chapters. But you never know, Kishimoto maybe take Byakugan back and stop in the story. Ah Sasuke slaughtering them all would be nice.

Itachi mastered the sharingan at age 10? So what. Sasuke barely got the sharingan at age 12. Kakashi mastered it(but he can't use the 3 sharingan jutsus, there is only 1 sharingan jutsu left and that's it for the sharingan) it and he didn't get it when he was a kid.

Itachi mastered Sharingan at age 10.
Kakashi isn't stronger. Look at the character book. If you look at it also you will see that Hizashi is stronger. And Hiashi is better than Kakashi on taijutsu aspects, and tied with him on seals and Kakashi is better in jutsu aspects aside from seals(seal isn't seals as in sealing techinques). Naruto isn't going on for 1000 chapters I know, so why not just forget Itachi's story and every character aside from Naruto's story.
Unidentified is offline   Reply With Quote