Left for TFF
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Nanya01
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nagumo View Post
Spoiler for big picture:

Page 10
Disc1-08 聖王教会~執事オットーとシスターディード
Church of the Sankt Kaiser ~ Butler (it can also mean Deacon but seeing that she's wearing butler clothing...) Otto and Sister Deed

Sankt Kaiser Church: Carim and Schach with their three Numbers wards. This single commemorative picture also sits on/decorates Carim’s desk.

Carim Gracia (Pictured in center): Sankt Kaiser Church Knight. Possesses a very rare ability/skill, and is the leader/commander of the Church Knights (Note: implying she commands all the knights). Otto and Deed’s guardian.

Schach Nouera (Pictured on centure right): Carim’s secretary and bodyguard, is also a Sister and thus a Cleric Knight too. Likes teaching others, however is very swift/good in disciplining naughty/mischievous students.

Sein (Pictured on the left): Former Number No. 6. Ward of Schach and a Cleric Knight Sister in training. Other than the hard pilgrimage she’s curently suffering through, thoroughly enjoys living at the Church (alt: Living at the Church suits her perfectly)

Otto (Pictured second from the right): Former Number No. 8. Currently serving as a butler/deacon for Carim. Performs secretarial and bodyguard duties for Carim as well, deeply trusts both Carim and Schach.

Deed (Pictured on the right): Former Number No. 12. A Sister of the Sankt Kaiser Church since entering. Whether she becomes a Cleric Knight or a Sister, she has (alt: there are) great hopes for her future.
GWAH! Sein, Otto and Deed look so pretty in that picture!

Hmm... Hard Pilgrimage? I wonder what that's all about.

My fics Due to certain things, I am not here, find me over on TFF.