Thread: Licensed + Crunchyroll Free!
View Single Post
Old 2013-05-15, 12:46   Link #262
Konja7

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmeNoJaku View Post
Sebastian probably has a knockout body under all that clothing, like in most doujinshi... as for the bad boys of K... well probably have better abs then some teens genderbended swimmers instead of musicians... though the lack of brains would probably be equivalent

Anyway, when I think of archetypical yaoi fuel, Tiger & Bunny comes to mind, followed by Kuroko, Onizuka and Slam Dunk... these are/were unimaginably popular here both with circles and their fans

Kuroshitsuji was also a major hit, but can not compare to the above, plus like K and NoitaminA appealed also to guys, and had a lot of service for them too

Sorry for that... I wasn't referring to you specifically there but I messed up the order I wrote the post, ending up quoting you... anyway, it's just that having read all the rage in futaba channel, and then get a second serving in overseas blogs and forums (like this one), I feel the need to put some things into a more general (-azing... probably) perspective

Whether boys and girls like Free! or did like K-On! won't change the fact that like most KyoAni shows this is also manufactured to squeeze out the last yen out of us, but now thankflly at least independent of gender

I understand what you mean. I've also seen a lot of that anger and I can not understand why they get so angry.

I guess there are many anime that still do not know (I had never heard of "Tigger and Bunny"), so it seems that the guys with muscles are quite popular among fujoshis. Another thing, I think Kuroko, Onizuka and Slam Dunk also want to attract a male audience

PD: About the guys in K are slim without much muscle. I was relying on the manga "K: Memory of Red" (Josei), the guys few times appear shirtless
Konja7 is offline   Reply With Quote