Old 2010-08-02, 21:02   Link #26234
Moczo
"Hey, Isaac?"
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Moczo
Quote:
Originally Posted by RadiantBeam View Post
I can quit any time I want to!
The first step is admitting you have a problem.

Except I'm technically your dealer in this scenario, so I guess I should be telling you that you don't have a problem, then offering you a free hit. Y'know, to keep you hooked.

I'll get right on that, I swear. I'm not a very motivated clown-pusher.

Quote:
Well, I think it also helps that Center Ring began on AS and grew from there, so a lot of the readers who comment have gotten a chance to see it develop and grow, whereas Infinity didn't originally develop in the FFT (as far as I know), so it's a little harder to comment on it unless you also follow it on FF.net. Which I've been meaning to do for the longest time, actually...
Yeah, I'd assume that to be the reason too. Infinity was well along before I ever started posting here, whereas Center Ring started up after I began. Plus, you guys have a quirkier sense of humor than the average FF.net reader, most likely, which I've got to believe helps...

And I don't blame you for not following Infinity, honestly. It is kind of a large story, so I imagine it can be sort of hard to get into without a big chunk of free time to get started with. Hell, I'd probably have a hard time following it if I weren't the one leading it.
Moczo is offline   Reply With Quote