Thread: Licensed Saki manga
View Single Post
Old 2012-07-05, 02:16   Link #1429
The Green One

Quote:
Originally Posted by Requiem-x View Post
She promised Nodoka to not do that again, and it's one of the few subjects the pink haired machine has shown an emotional response to. Now Saki did that same thing (apparently) twice, in national TV. Regardless of the results, Nodoka will demand an explanation. Also, Saki only stated, and we only expected, she would win, not play god in the table, as strategically sound as it might be, and we got no previous hint that she'd try something even close to that, and we certainly didn't expect Himematsu of all teams to make it through, especially since Eisui had all the signs of being the one going forward (pending development, boobs).

@Sumeragi
You say that as if there was something wrong with Sera, and it's a well known fact otakus like tomboys.

Also, I wonder if someone will ever finish translating that awesome doujin.
I thought Saki's promise was not to purposely throw more games using the +/- 0 method, the difference here is that she won the game and even secured a tactical advantage for her team. Nodoka's goal is to win the tournament so I don't think she'd complain how Saki goes about doing it unless she pulls something to mock the other teams like Koromo purposely avoiding winning the game just to reduce Ikeda's score to exactly zero to purposely grind her nose into the fact that she's powerless to fight back.

It's unknown if Nodoka noticed anything "odd" about Saki considering her lack of belief in the occult, but it's doubtful any inquires about it will have anger in it, confusion maybe, but not anger.
The Green One is offline   Reply With Quote