View Single Post
Old 2009-06-16, 06:56   Link #20077
Kid Ying
Pon pon pon

Quote:
Originally Posted by yvj View Post
Never said it would be simple. If it were to be a show it would have to be remarkably angsty. It would have to deal with issues like betrayal, sacrifice, punishment, regret and longing.
Wow, that was deep. My idea was a more trivial thing, like the usual stuff with romantic anime, a Kallenkano. Some happy moments, some sad moments, not with everything making you feel miserable, hehe.

Blade, about Nunna, well, i don't even know if he knows that she knows(that's a lot of knows), it wasn't like Lelouch explained to her and everyone saw it, maybe she's just supporting Suzaku from the shadows. I actually can see Suzaku talking about it. It would be hard, of course, but Nunnally would never be with him without understanding the whole thing, so i can see them talking about the whole thing someday.

Either way, Suzaku got Nunnally and Schneisel as lifeboats. I don't see him going for Kallen happening. In fact, for me, i don't see Suzaku having a hard time at all with this Zero thing. Okay, he sacrificed his own self to do this, but, he didn't needed to be Suzaku anymore, his closest ones(except for Nunnally and to a less extent, Kallen, Lloyd and Cecil) are dead, he doesn't have to go back to ashford or looking for something else with his life. At this point, he's already satisfied with what he got, besides, we all know that in the end, he got what he always wanted: Power to change things, so i don't think that the help he got right know isn't enough.

It would be nice to see Kallen and Suzaku working together and stuff, but i can't imagine Suzaku looking for it. That man got the eye of the tiger, i can't see him breaking his promise with Lelouch.
Kid Ying is offline   Reply With Quote