View Single Post
Old 2012-10-17, 01:58   Link #120
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi-san314 View Post
but they all are the same thing. phasing is actually incorrect to say if you mean it like a 'no-clipping' technique. obito is actually transporting parts of his body to another dimension as he walks through a wall. every kamui move we've seen is just transporting something to another dimension, even body parts

no. we've seen a number of different applications for kage bunshin for instance, yet it's all still the same technique. no matter what's going on, kamui is the transportation of something into another dimension via the sharingan.

i dont think his eye is bleeding in that panel. he had a downpour of blood onto him and that is the splash that went through the whole in the spiral zetsu mask.

i still see it as all the same technique. i would like to know why obito always touches his targets, but it's all a spiraling vortex. when he's 'phasing' we just don't see the spiral. it's like kishi omitting the hand signs for every technique. it would get old and he doesn't want to constantly draw them. i think it's safe to assume that anytime kamui is used, there is a spiraling vortex that transports anything to another dimension. when tobi brought sasuke back to fight danzo from the other dimension, both sasuke and tobi spiraled out of the dimension, it wasn't just sasuke spiraling. obito just has a ridiculous grasp on the kamui technique and can transport his body piece by piece if needed.
My problem isn't that it's the same principle. The problem is that it's CONFUSING. When you say "You should use Kamui", do you mean you should absorb, transport, or phase?
Dengar is offline   Reply With Quote