View Single Post
Old 2007-05-27, 21:46   Link #140
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaioshin_Sama View Post
Minami isn't likely to do anything to change this impression either, here's what Wikipedia has to say about her:

Minami is a very quiet girl who does not show much emotion, hence her being often mistaken for being cool, but she is very kind at heart. She comes from a wealthy family, and her home is in the same neighborhood as Takara. She owns a very large white dog and has a parasol in her yard. Minami was admitted to Ryōō Gakuen High School along with Yutaka who she met during the admissions exam and is also in her class; Minami is the class health officer. Afterwards, she helped Yutaka go to the nurse's office when she became sick. Once there, she gave Yutaka her handkerchief. Minami has short mint-green hair and her eyes are blue and are slightly slanted upward. She is very slender, though she is worried about her small chest size. She gets along with Miyuki since they have similar tastes and are from the same neighborhood. Also, Minami likes to read books and play the piano.

So great, we basically have a slightly more extroverted and active Yuki Nagato character.
Actually, what comes to my mind is Azumanga Daioh's Sakaki --recast as a tall slender bit of moe rather than an amazon. Quiet, kind, interested in medicine, loves a large white dog - attaches herself to a very small character in the series.

@Kaoshin: No, I think Wavedash said Kona's dad was handled well by his VA ... we just don't get enough of him in this episode to pass any sort of judgement yet (as I waits for the subs).