Thread: Crunchyroll Sasameki Koto (Anime)
View Single Post
Old 2009-10-08, 04:23   Link #66
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

What a fantastic first episode. The drama was handled so damn well, even better then the manga's first chapter if you ask me. I guess it does help that they cut down on the humor quite a bit (which is a shame), though it did bring out great results. I hope the humor isn't going to be cut down all the time, because there's some great moments in the future, though if it's for the increase in drama, then i won't mind at all.

Spoiler for Episode 01:

I'm loving the score a hell of a lot after that first episode. Some very strong pieces right from the beginning, with many more soon to follow up after that. It's going to be such a treat to hear what they'll use once the drama really picks up later in the story.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manji Midou View Post
l was a bit worried that it opened up with that scene but no harm done! lt's nice to see my glasses wearing goddess in motion.
Yeah, i was also a little bit worried that they used that scene to open up with, though thinking about it now, and it's the best choice really. Means that the focus for the rest of the first episode could be around Sumi and Kazaa. Nicely done.