View Single Post
Old 2011-03-04, 19:19   Link #114
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
What an episode with Laura's character being pretty odd. Think Charlotte manages to hold her top spot thanks to the whole running away into the ocean thing by Laura. She's still got a level head and knows that it's going to be a long battle to break through Ichika's denseness. Can really step up the bold moments as well like in that change room.
Quote:
Originally Posted by .x.crii.x. View Post
My thoughts exactly. First she goes off saying "she's not my sister, I hate her, she ruined my life, bla bla bla". Then she goes off and says that she´s Tabane´s sister "the CREATOR OF IS CORES". Ok, so what of it Houki? That´s YOUR SISTER´S MERITS...not yours. How would being the sister of the creator automatically make you a "coach"?

So now that she needs an IS she forgets everything and calls her sis. Real nice...

She´s just getting an IS because of her sister, not because she´s got skill. A lot of people say that Houki was at a disadvantage when fighting against Charl because of her IS being a mass produced one and not a personal one. But here´s the thing...even with her personal IS, she´s still not a good pilot. Don´t believe me? Read the IS pilot stats.

Anyway, I DON´T HATE HOUKI. I just find it irritating the way her character is...heck, maybe we'll get some development on her perspectives later on...idk. Just now I´m upset.
This kind of reminds me why Charlotte is such a good pilot. Everyone's using these 3rd generation personal machines, but she did a great job with her 2nd generation unit that really doesn't have a ton of flashy items.

But yeah can understand and feel some irritation with her. I can understand being frustrated thanks to what has gone on in her life after her sister's discovery. But then be frustrated and keep your distance. Unless she's suddenly going to swap and be a fan of her sister now that she's gotten a personal unit.