View Single Post
Old 2004-01-21, 19:57   Link #27
Vicious
merely a ghost

Send a message via ICQ to Vicious Send a message via MSN to Vicious
Quote:
Originally Posted by monir
To Vicious-san or the other one piece geezers, I have finished watching upto episode 67 and I have two questions.

What/Who is Shichibukai? (give me all the details)

And who was that cool mystery guy who generated wind/cloud/rain on a whim to blow all our main characters, buggy & co from that island where king of pirate was executed? Even the smoker was impressed.

That's all for now.
Time for One Piece info time!

The Shichibukai

The Shichibukai is a special Marine group formed by 7 pirates- who are known as the 7 Gods of the Seas- who police the Grand Line. So far, only 5 out of 7 members are known: Crocodile (aka. Mr.0), Donquixote Lofulamingo, Bartholomew Bear, Mihawk Hawk-eyes and Jinbei the Merman (who was Arlong cap. back then). The Shichibukai members aren't arrested because they give the government a little of their treasure. There can be 7- only 7 and always 7- pirates in the Shichibukai. Like (spoilers for the end of the Arabasta arc):

Spoiler:

Nothing more is known about the Shichibukai members till now. We have seen so far the mentioned above but Jinbei, who we only heard of so far.

Dragon, the Mysterious Guy

Dragon is a revolutionary feared by the government and the Marine. He's the one who saved Luffy; he's planning to inderectly use Luffy to help his revolution. 10 years ago, a meeting was realized by the government, the Marine and some kings of the various countries of the Grand Line to decide what they would do with Dragon. He's currently beeing chased, but no one knows his whereabouts. He apparently ate an Devil Fruit, however his powers are still unknow. And he seems like a friend of Smoker, since Smoker didn't arrest him (since Dragon's being searched by the Marine).
Vicious is offline   Reply With Quote