Thread: Diablo III
View Single Post
Old 2011-05-13, 18:39   Link #632
Xacual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vallen Chaos Valiant View Post
That's not the problem; the problem is that by making mercs a Multiplayer tutorial only, it means I have no more reason to treat Diablo as a single-player game.

I don't care about multiplayer no matter how good it is suppose to be. It is not my type of fun. And as such, since DIII is now officially a full Multiplayer game all the way through, and Blizzard even told me to my face that I am a minority who isn't going to matter very much, that I would make sure the "minority" gets even more minor by taking myself out of it.

There is another RPG that is coming out this year, that has a dedicated Single-Player. I will not name it as I don't want to start a versus argument. But let it be known that Blizzard helped me make up my mind which RPG I would be playing at the end of 2011.
I have to be honest with you. If a small announcement like this is making you totally forsake a game then it doesn't sound like you really ever intended to like it in the first place.

Blizzard isn't calling single players a minority, their intention for followers were to be a helper and lore providing character for single players in normal mode. Judging by what's been said about normal mode, it's going to be simple anyway so I don't see how making a follower that is pretty much useless on the difficulty you can use it on, unavailable on the other difficulties a big deal.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote