View Single Post
Old 2011-09-12, 21:39   Link #391
Triple_R
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Triple_R
I would like to request a "SOS Brigade Favorite Character" poll. This would be similar to a standard "Favorite Character" poll, except the options to pick from would be narrowed down to the five main SOS Brigade members (and Honorary Member Tsuruya), and each participant in the poll could only vote for one of them.

I make this suggestion for a couple reasons:

1) This board has actually done two character polls before (the top six in votes last time where the five main SOS Brigade members and Tsuruya). But it's been a long time since we've last had a favorite character poll. Perhaps it would be interesting to see how fan perceptions of the main cast of this series has changed over time since the last poll. To put an intriguing added twist on it, and to differentiate this new poll from the last two, let's make this new poll for just the SOS Brigade members (including Tsuruya), and make it a case of one vote per voter.

2) Right now, the Haruhi anime is in a bit of a lull, with the movie slowly fading into the past, while we have yet to have much idea at all of when more Haruhi anime content might be coming our way. So, to reinvigorated this board a bit, and to reengage some of the old Haruhi fans that may have drifted away from this subforum (including myself, I admit), why not have a fresh new Favorite Character-style poll? And again, to make it a bit extra interesting, let's make it an one voter, one vote style poll, involving only the SOS Brigade members themselves.

What do my fellow Haruhi fans think? What do the moderators of this board think?