View Single Post
Old 2012-10-07, 00:50   Link #30
Arturia Polaris
Good OP Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoticehunter View Post
A) Are spoiler tags (Except for maybe EX/ME stuff since that doesn't have an English translation yet) necessary? The title of the thread is Anime Spoilers after all >.>

B) I think it would actually be neat if they had a scene where a really astute viewer could see, "whoa, she didn't have a shadow in that shot!" and then when they get to that revelation in her route then they could be "oh, it wasn't just them being lazy and forgetting, it was actually an important detail." Similar to the way the very first frames (the drops making the waves across the screen) are actually important and not just fluff. When I did Mio's route I actually went back and looked through the CGs trying to find a CG where it would have been apparent that she didn't have a shadow, but they hid that "trait" of hers pretty well.

C) How the hell are they going to incorporate Kurugaya's route into the story? Or, I guess, not so much her route, but resolving her route and going back to normalcy? Her route is probably the most important one for telling you that something is terribly, terribly wrong with the world, so it's going to be important to have that in the anime, but they can't really go from having "groundhog's day" back to normal. Or, I suppose they could just go "oh, Riki was having a dream", but that would so lame (though, surprisingly fitting considering what's actually happening).
Regarding C... i can only speculate because it will be heavily dependent on the actul length of the show.

And the possibility of a refrain only season....

Arty

My fanfiction works include:

Tari Tari: Past and Present, As the Gentle Breeze Blows
Little Busters: Bird's Song
Sword Art Online: Vanquishing of the Laughing Coffin

My own works include: Social Fact