Thread: World of Tanks
View Single Post
Old 2012-12-04, 16:33   Link #552
Mow Yun

Send a message via AIM to Mow Yun
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
They're bad for people who think they play exactly like the French tanks. People forget that the American autoloader tanks are AMERICAN tanks, and should thus be played as such. Taking advantage of the somewhat better hull armor and better gun depression should be paramount in using these things. Some of my better games in the test server came from using the T54E1 and the T57.
From the numbers they have the same gun depression, and American tanks have never really relied on hull armor. My main worry is that they have a 2 sec reload time between shots but their aim time is closer to 2.5 or 3, making that short reload time useless. An AMX-50 100 will do everything better than a T69 can because a T69 can't utilize its faster firing speed due to the terrible aim time, while the AMX 50 100 has better speed, better penetration, better acceleration, more burst, and more alpha, is what it seems like.

That being said, my computer doesn't work with the launcher so I can't get on the test server, I'll have to see them for myself when the patch really comes out.
Mow Yun is offline   Reply With Quote