Thread: Licensed Tiger & Bunny (Sunrise)
View Single Post
Old 2011-07-03, 18:23   Link #684
TurkeyPotPie
fushigi ojisan

A fun episode, but the animation "quality" in the first half was just horrible. T&B is pretty successful, I wish they'd sink more money into the production. Although maybe the fact that it is selling well means they feel they don't need to.

Anyway, I like the new OP and ED. If only the animation quality during the episodes could be that level (yes, I know the OP/ED animation is always going to be higher quality, but the difference in T&B is huge).

Rock Bison was interesting this episode. I know he's buds with Kotetsu, but his comment about coming to see him dance? I hope he was there to laugh at him and there's not any romantic undertones (from RB, since Kotetsu seems oblivious to everyone who might be interested in him) going on there.

So next episode focuses on Sky High. I assume we will also get episodes for RB and Fire Emblem eventually too.

And on the opening, I also thought the sequence with the iPhone was Kotetsu's daughter. Nothing wrong with her crushing on a hero like Barnaby (the opposite would obviously be a problem). I hope it happens because the reaction from Kotetsu would undoubtedly be awesome. As for Blue Rose's crush, while it's cute it would be better if she gets over it eventually and moves on.
TurkeyPotPie is offline   Reply With Quote