View Single Post
Old 2011-06-08, 07:02   Link #440
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Im going to have to bonk you on the head for the body chopping complaint, you want them to bother making all the fodder MGS Rising cuttable? that takes a lot of programming.

Quote:
Originally Posted by -KarumA- View Post
The one reason I played DMC was because the main hero comes across as cocky, funny and taunting. It is the main aspect why people like Dante and a major factor in why that character is not forgetable. However this Dante lacks all of the above, he does nothing but show how edgy he is, he smokes.. basically goes against anything Dante stands for which is a superhero who enjoys pizza's, sundeas, guns and the ladies. This guy is nothing more but a rip off of every stereotype hero we have seen in games that is completely forgetable: the sterotype in which the character is an anti-hero without character and acts too emo for his own good (such as the hero from Prototype).
we've seen no character background of this dante, how do you know he's not cocky,funny and taunting? altho i'd rather him be cocky,asshole and taunting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Rick View Post
He's still emo for everyone. Come one, even the question sounds odd.

This game settled it's own grave since the begining, dunno it'll be the so called "hit" they anounced months ago (when they also said that old Dante is uncool and that Byaonetta is a bad game -_-), and to be honest, I couldn't care less, just another hack 'n slash game that I'll probably won't bother to try out.
well they weren't lying about one of those