View Single Post
Old 2013-02-09, 13:13   Link #5877
monster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haak View Post
More fanwanking.
More you ignoring people's character.
Quote:
We haven't really. There is nothing to suggest EA is willing to fire nuclear weapons at someone who can fire them back.
ZAFT has nuclear weapons. Instead of worrying about retaliation from that, the EA immediately equipped their own missiles and launch them.
Quote:
In fact they specifically made a point to show that the conflict between EA and ZAFT was brought to a complete stand still after ZAFT used GENESIS.
What show did you watch? They went back to attack after ZAFT used GENESIS, twice even.
Quote:
You're blatantly just not listening to me at all any more...

What did I just say? They had to go on and take control to prevent Kusanagi returning and/or prevent a resistance from forming.
If occupying Orb wasn't worth it, that wouldn't matter. Who cares if Kusanagi returns?
Quote:
Going on to invade Orb does not mean they think it was worth it in the end. All it means is that now that the damage is done, you simply take any consolation prize you can get.
Ah, so there is a prize for occupying Orb.
Quote:
No. They were former Eurasian Federation territories that had sided with ZAFT.

And like I said, EA attacked Orb in SEED does not prove that EA attacks anything everywhere for reasons I have already stated.

Nor does it prove that Orb can't deter EA after that.

But I'm glad you've finally decided to drop the useless Destroy argument...
Nope, the Destroy argument shows that the EA is vindictive. And Orb knows this from SEED.
Quote:
Back in SEED it probably didn't (though I'd like to point out that it successfully deterred ZAFT in SEED
When?
Quote:
and later thought it could deter ZAFT again in SEED Destiny).

But I'm not talking about that instance.
They didn't think they could deter ZAFT in Destiny, they thought they could fool ZAFT. But ZAFT wasn't fooled and they couldn't care less if they had to attack Orb to get one person.
monster is offline   Reply With Quote