View Single Post
Old 2012-09-02, 12:38   Link #910
Team Rocket Elite

Sky high vote totals today. 5 new entries in the top 10 highest individual vote total including the top 3. Kajiki Yumi and Hiro were in the same preliminary group and only 10 votes apart. Here they are over 300 as Yumi shoots past Erio. I think I underestimated just how much a boost Yumi would get from sharing a match day with Yuu. Hinagiku ends up losing to Sanya. Sanya is pretty strong so it's not that bad but the margin of victory was pretty large. It's hard to say how much of this is due to Hinagiku being weaker. With every other Hayate character flopping, I wonder if Nagi's strength is just an illusion waiting to be exposed. Matsumi Yuu wins the three way Saki match with ease as most people expected.

Not a particularly strong set of characters in the first match. Kurumi made it through first preliminaries so I'm going with her. Hibiki is kinda dangerous in the second match with how Idolm@ster had done but I think Ringo will win. Even with Hinagiku gone, Yuu has plenty of competition in E Block. Former champion Aisaka Taiga gets to show her stuff and attempt to continue her undefeated streak.

Votes:
Senoo Kaori
Ganaha Hibiki
Aisaka Taiga

Predictions:
Hazuki Kurumi
Ringo-chan
Aisaka Taiga