View Single Post
Old 2012-11-03, 23:43   Link #103
Snuffle
likes cute things

Okay, finished the game finally. It's a pretty nice story overall, I like how all the characters get involved for the conclusion and how every previous story was not entirely a "what if" thing.

Aoi's story is basically telling how she's involved and continues into Sakura's route. Not really a problem there, it was pretty interesting. The problem I have though is when reading through Sakura's route, we hardly get to see her! I mean, it's her story, why is she in the background so much?? I understand that it was important to see what everyone else was doing, and how they felt about what they learned, how they're handling it, etc. I dunno.. that's my gripe about that.

It's easy to see how there can be an after story based on how it ends, if you can even call it an ending. I prefer to learn more about the present day characters anyway, they're much more interesting.

So is there any news anywhere on what the DC III P2 is going to be about? I really hope it's a sequel/after story about the current game.
Snuffle is offline   Reply With Quote