Thread: Licensed Saki manga
View Single Post
Old 2013-01-09, 03:05   Link #2665
fukarming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Von Himmel View Post
I dunno... that Awai seems going seriously after her 'orgasm' Then again, I wouldn't be surprised if she has another secret ability that she will not show in this match like Teru. Something like 'Galaxy Explosion' maybe?
We need fan art/fan fic on Awai the Gemini saint using galaxian explosion. She is already showing the 2 faces of Gemini, the cute Awai and the fearsome Awai. Shizu will be the bronze who never gives up and finally awaken her 7th sense. Saki will be the final god that the bronze need to defeat. Hey, we can totally do a saint seiya x Saki story.

Awai must have another ability, otherwise Shiratoudai will crash out in disgrace, which will make one of the biggest trolling in manga.

Lots of discussion and most people said what I want to say already:

Shizu must show some kind of coolness, otherwise she will just be sitting there. The whole challenge is to explain why she didn't use it in the previous round, when she is facing 2 nameless player and she barely beat them. Maybe her ability takes a while before she can use it (thus Akado warming her up) or/and her ability is reflecting, so when facing nameless player she can't use it?

About Ryuka channeling Toki, maybe that is Toki's new ability after fainting? I don't think that is Ryuka's original ability. Otherwise she will be doing the one turn richi thing like Toki and famous for it. We will know more after the chapter come out.
Then they came for me and force me to be a vegan by that time no one was left to speak up.
fukarming is offline   Reply With Quote